Clergy Care CentersPromoting overall well-being of our pastors and clergy couples
Education & Clergy Development is pleased to announce new friendships with several high-quality organizations for the overall well-being of our pastors and clergy couples. We are privileged to be receiving preferred rates for their services. Each of these organizations is highly recognized and lauded for their excellence in serving pastors. These experiences would make an excellent appreciation gift from a congregation for pastors.
To book these experiences, please contact the organization directly through the links provided in the descriptions.
PastorServe is offering an annual subscription package for Wesleyan pastors at reduced cost for counseling, coaching, vacation and more:
- “Pastor Care+” includes pastoral counseling and/or coaching sessions in any combination adding up to 10, plus a two-hour marriage counseling “check-up” session with a licensed counselor. As examples, you may select four pastoral counseling and six coaching sessions, or three coaching sessions and seven pastoral counseling sessions – as long as it adds up to no more than 10 sessions in a twelve-month period. This package also includes physical well-being advice and an eNewsletter to help train and equip pastors to head off conflict and/or crises before they get out of hand. Sessions are available in person, by phone, or via video conferencing (e.g. Skype, Facetime, Google Hangout, etc.).
SonScape Retreats is offering high quality retreat experiences at its three locations for clergy couples, single pastors, and ministry/denominational leaders of The Wesleyan Church at the reduced rate of 10% off published prices.
- SonScape offers week-long guided retreats focused on deepening personal intimacy with Jesus and helping ministry leaders discover how to live balanced lives in the hectic world of ministry life.
- Retreats are all-inclusive, including lodging, meals, teaching, and pastoral counseling with plenty of downtime for relaxing, playing, and sitting in God’s presence.
- SonScape has retreat centers in beautiful locations in Divide, Colorado (near Colorado Springs) and Kingston, Tennessee (near Knoxville). They also offer occasional off-site retreats in upstate New York.
- SonScape has an excellent reputation for both comfortable accommodations and high quality pastoral counseling.
WinShape Retreat is located in Mt. Berry, Georgia at the foot of the Smokey Mountains in the midst of a 26,000 acre nature preserve. This is a high quality retreat center on a restored farm designed according to Normandy architecture creating a striking and unique ambiance for spiritual renewal. WinShape is offering their “Follow Your Heart” retreat at preferred cost for pastors. This is a self-directed retreat for two-nights & three-days and 5 meals. Click here for more details: WinShape Follow Your Heart Retreat
- Full-time clergy can experience this retreat for $350.00, a significant reduction from the website price of $455.00.
- Inclusive of lodging and meals.
- Couples to register as space at WinShape Retreat allows.
Hephzibah Ministries offers Wesleyan clergy opportunities for Sabbath rest, personal retreat, and counseling services if desired. They are located in close proximity to Macon, Georgia with a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities. spouses and families are also welcome.
- 3 two-bedroom apartments for rent at very reasonable rates, nightly/weekly
- 6 Cottages
- Gym & indoor pool
- For a brochure, click here: Retreat brochure
The Potter’s Place
The Potter’s Place is a retreat center for pastors and spouses located in Central, South Carolina. They offer a comfortable respite for Sabbath rest and solitude experiences with possible counseling services through Southern Wesleyan University, Central, SC, if desired. Through the open-hearted generosity of benefactors, there is no cost for clergy/spouses for both lodging and food. “I have had the opportunity to personally be involved with The Potter’s Place, located contiguous to the SWU campus. I couldn’t think of a more beautiful and appropriate setting for this kind of ministry.” President Todd Voss, Southern Wesleyan University.
- Guest house and cabins
- Located on 19 beautiful acres
- Walking trails
- No cost for clergy