Clergy Care CentersPromoting overall well-being of our pastors and clergy couples
To book these experiences, please contact the organization directly through the links provided in the descriptions.
PastorServe is offering an annual subscription package for Wesleyan pastors at reduced cost for counseling, coaching, vacation and more:
- “Pastor Care+” includes pastoral counseling and/or coaching sessions in any combination adding up to 10, plus a two-hour marriage counseling “check-up” session with a licensed counselor. As examples, you may select four pastoral counseling and six coaching sessions, or three coaching sessions and seven pastoral counseling sessions – as long as it adds up to no more than 10 sessions in a twelve-month period. This package also includes physical well-being advice and an eNewsletter to help train and equip pastors to head off conflict and/or crises before they get out of hand. Sessions are available in person, by phone, or via video conferencing (e.g. Skype, Facetime, Google Hangout, etc.).
- SonScape offers week-long guided retreats focused on deepening personal intimacy with Jesus and helping ministry leaders discover how to live balanced lives in the hectic world of ministry life.
- Retreats are all-inclusive, including lodging, meals, teaching, and pastoral counseling with plenty of downtime for relaxing, playing, and sitting in God’s presence.
- SonScape has retreat centers in beautiful locations in Divide, Colorado (near Colorado Springs) and Kingston, Tennessee (near Knoxville). They also offer occasional off-site retreats in upstate New York.
- SonScape has an excellent reputation for both comfortable accommodations and high quality pastoral counseling.
- Full-time clergy can experience this retreat for $350.00, a significant reduction from the website price of $455.00.
- Inclusive of lodging and meals.
- Couples to register as space at WinShape Retreat allows.
The Potter’s Place
- Guest house and cabins
- Located on 19 beautiful acres
- Walking trails
- No cost for clergy