Resource Sharing Instructions
We are so grateful for your generosity and willingness to partner with us by sharing your resources with others!
An email is on the way with a link that you’ll use to send us your digital content, but before you do, please follow the following guide to aid us in processing them. To best assist us, we’d appreciate it if you would send us your resources in a compressed .zip file. We’ve created the following guide to assist in the process:
Step 1 –
Create a new folder on your Mac/PC.
- PC – Right click. Choose New > Folder.
- Mac – Right click. Choose “New Folder”.
Step 2 –
Name your folder using the resource’s title.
Step 3 –
Copy your content/files/folders into the newly created folder.
- Dragging and dropping content is not ideal as you will be compressing your local copy in the next step.
- Files can be copied by right clicking and selecting “Copy”.
- Files can be pasted into the new folder by opening the new folder, right clicking, and selecting “Paste”.
Step 4 –
Compress your folder into the .zip format.
- PC – Right click the folder. Choose “Send to >” and choose “Compressed (zipped) folder”.
- Mac – Right click the folder. Choose “Compress ‘My Folder Name’”.
Step 5 –
When your folder is zipped, check your email. We’ve sent you a message with a button labeled “Submit Resources”. Click it, and you’ll be taken to our Dropbox Submission page. It looks like this:
- Click “Choose from computer” and select your zipped folder.